Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, May 20, 2011

Great Day Yesterday!

So, I'm trying really hard to be less negative - suffice to say that I absolutely hate my job and I'm super stressed about an event I'm hosting on Monday.


I did have a great day yesterday though.  Oatmeal for breakfast, homemade mac and cheese for lunch (cooked macaroni noodles, a smidge bit of shredded cheese, and nutritional yeast), 2 pineapple fruit bars, 8 all-natural rye chips, and for dinner tuna melts (tuna salad made with chunk light, hardboiled egg, light mayo, and relish on one piece of toasted ezekiel bread and topped with a little bit of shredded cheese.  Eating wise - not a failure!

I swam laps for about 45 minutes again yesterday, and made it like 8 minutes on the bike before I decided to say screw it for the day.  Then my husband and I played in two softball games last night - which was alot of fun!  I feel lighter - my husband keeps commenting on how much smaller I look, but the numbers just don't reflect it like they should.  That is disconcerting, and makes it difficult to push on, but I will continue!  No sense in stopping now.

On the agenda today: eating okay - doing day 3 of week 1 of c25k and some ab work.

Not starting off well on the eating front - I didn't eat any breakfast - I hope to soon rectify that situation however.  I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment