Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yay!

Even though I'm very stressed about tomorrow, I'm feeling pretty good.  I stepped on the scale today and it said....216.4.  I'm pretty happy with that right now.  I still have a day and a half until I weigh in at WW and my weight on my scale is always more than what their scale says.  This makes me feel like all of the working out is finally starting to pay off - I'm getting a better control on my eating, but I could do better - always can do better.  I'll never be satisfied until I'm super thin and eating super clean.

My husband and I had a break through last night.  We had taco night last night and in the past between the two of us we would eat this meal which was made for a family of four all by our lonesome.  Last night, I had two tacos and he had three and we put the rest away!  It was a happy day!

Random side-note: Just want to put a plug in for my favorite frozen treats - Edy's Frozen Fruit Bars.  I love the Blueberry, my husband loves the Pineapple.  They are so delicious.

Yesterday, I went to the gym - yay!  I completed Day 3, Week 1 of C25K and I was sweating up a storm.  Then I proceeded to work on my arms before heading home!

On the agenda today is tennis with my friend from Brazil (who is so beautiful and thin, it makes me want to vomit) where we just basically try to hit the ball back and forth.  Its pretty entertaining.  Later on today, I will go to the gym and swim and probably row, and do some ab work!  Gotta keep working.

I want to get thin and go back to Paris (my husband wants to go too).  I'd like to recreate this picture.  I think the composition is beautiful..

No comments:

Post a Comment