Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today isn't the start of my journey, just a continuation....

This is not the beginning of my weight loss.  I've stopped and started on this journey many times.  I no longer think that quitting and re-starting is an option.  I've made all of the excuses and rationalized so many binges, and I'm done.  I've had enough. 

I wish I could tell you that I've been battling my weight my whole life, but I haven't.  This is a  pretty recent issue - since I was 21, I've been putting on weight.  I would even say that I used to be hot.  I was never the super skinny girl as I have a pretty athletic build, but I was fit with a flat stomach. 

I feel badly for my husband that he didn't know me when I was hot, but I hope to show him again.  He needs to have the wife that he deserves.  He's wonderful, and constantly tells me that he wouldn't change anything about me.  To be honest, he's pretty hot.  He's 5'11" and around 200 pounds, he's really really good-looking.  How did I (being overweight) land this guy?  Dumb luck.  We were both at the right place at the right time, and he's not like most guys.  He's not super into the superficial - I blame it on him being home-schooled (not super religious home-schooled, but athiest, hippy home-schooled).  

So, I want to wear a bikini and have a flat stomach - that's what I want.  I want to look in the mirror and not see this disgusting fat blob in front of me - and I want to do it the right way.

I'm currently doing weight watchers and its working fine for me.  In addition, I'm working out 6 days a week! I'm hoping that I can keep this up!

Here's my thinspiration for today:




Her blog is amazing and so inspirational!  Stay in the positive, all!  We can do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment