Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rough Day

I had a rough day yesterday.  I binged - hard.  I ate great all day until I didn't, but instead of giving up, I've picked up the pieces and moved on.  I had Van's Organic French Toast Sticks and Sugar Free Syrup for breakfast yesterday, a hard-boiled egg as a snack, for lunch I ate 2 hot dogs (no buns) with mustard, and then after my husband left, I called Papa Johns and ordered chicken tenders and cheesesticks.  I felt horrendous afterwards - for the rest of the day, I was choking back vomit.  I did get up and go play tennis (kind of - we were just awful yesterday) for an hour with a friend, then I went to the gym and completed Day 2 of Week 1 of C25K, did some weights with my legs, and did some ab work.  I'm not happy with the diet slip-up but I am happy with my recovery and that I made myself go to the gym although I felt awful.  I'm hoping today will be a better day.  Actually, I'm not hoping.  Today WILL be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment