Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Motivation keeps me going....

For the moment at least.  So, I've been feeling pretty down because when I went to WW to weigh-in last night, I was up 2 lbs.  I didn't know how this was possible as I worked out 6 days last week and have been eating like a champ.  My sister who is endlessly annoying with her ability to do everything easily, is down 3.6 pounds - I'm really happy for her, but it gets me down.  I know that all I need to do is just keep working.

Last night, I did day one of week one of c25k.  I worked on my arms on weight machines for 30 minutes, spent about 10 minutes on abs, and spent 20 minutes on the rowing machine.  Tonight, I swam laps (pretty leisurely - I'm not the best swimmer) for 45 minutes and spent 20 minutes on the rowing machine.  Tomorrow night, I plan on doing day two of week one of c25k, weight lifting with focus on legs for 30 minutes, 20 minutes on abs, and ending with 35 minutes on elliptical for a grand total of 116 minutes. :)  I need to eat better though!

I started out strong: had a protein shake for breakfast (Body Fortress-Strawberry - not great, but doesn't make me vomit, so there's a plus!), Garden Broccoli Soup and 1 piece of Ezekiel Bread Toast for lunch, then I had some non-fat fro yo with fruit in the early afternoon, then blew everything out of the water with a Chicken Club Wrap (spinach wrap) and a handful of chips.  Oh well, can't be perfect all of the time - but at least I can try!

If I could just get to having a body like this:


That's the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment