Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, May 20, 2011

Stress

I don't deal with stress well.  Like not at all.  I tend to get silent, cry alot, and mope.  Also I like to stuff myself with food.  Today has been okay though - although my husband totally enables me and we had fat free frozen yogurt after dinner - it was delicious.

This job is terrible.  The money is great, but its most definitely not worth it which is why I'm facing unemployment in 5 weeks.

So, I'm in the middle of planning my last event, I have a board meeting in 3 weeks with a bunch of just power hungry sad human beings, I'm packing boxes for the organization for them to pick up and take to their new host school, and I'm facing unemployment.  Its a lot.  I'm being really whiny and self-indulgent right now, I know, but that's why I have this blog - to be whiny and self-indulgent.

I know that everything will work out one way or the other, but its hard when you're stuck in the middle of it.  I either can't sleep or when I sleep it isn't restful because I dream of the many different ways that everything can go wrong.

I did not work out today - still pretty sore from softball last night - so this is my day off this week.  Gotta keep working!  The scale is starting to be my friend...I can see the weight going down by ounces which I'm cool with!

Tomorrow will be a better day!


Wow!  The girl below is very inspirational!

No comments:

Post a Comment